Monday, December 3, 2007

mood and performance



Steve after his first full moon workout...look at the smile... I think he likes it!


I had a really good day today. I noticed that I was willing to try some stunts that I haven't done before at gymnastics. Being in a good mood makes me willing to try new things.(the daring I'm trying to build) The gym was empty and this gave me the freedom to have room to move and try stuff, without eyes watching, or as many.

I also know when I'm having a bad day that, I am more determined when I have a bad day, regardless of result. I can focus negative energy to do something great in some cases.

The more I zone and the more I progress closer to goals, the more I'm determined to get there.... if i feel myself as close to something watch out, because I will near kill myself to get something new.

How does your day to day affect your performance?

3 comments:

Steve Sheffar said...

I tend not to get mad or pissed off very often. If I am tired or feeling lazy my performance really suffers.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve Sheffar said...

you've been spammed