Wednesday, May 30, 2007

what brings me success I will repeat!


Taking my own advice is the hardest part of training for me now. I can address peoples problems when they say they have one or I identify one for them, but my own problems lay by the wayside. I'm returning to greasing the groove. (GTG) for my pull-ups I have had great success with this and now I return to my past success. The concept is that by doing something repeated throughout the day at less than max capacity you will build a capacity to do it better. for example if you can do 10 dead hang pull-ups you will do 6 pull-ups 6 times a day. This can be done with any exercises and NO John you cannot do it with all exercises... but black box model it if you want!... I would love to see the results.
MOR- Measure Observe Repeat

No comments: