Wednesday, March 28, 2007



REST DAY
I feel the metal fatigue of my life catching me long before phyical fatigue.

I walk through the woods, I find myself free of the worries of regular life.
Busy city life isn’t important, it’s the beautiful nature that is. Leaves are sprouting and this makes me think of change in my life, some good and some bad. When I see a deer pause and look up at me, before running away. I wonder what he was thinking the second before he leaves my presents. I leave the forests edge and wish that I could stay out there all day, but the worries of city life start to come back to me, with the familiar sight of street lights and sidewalks returning to my vision. I continue to walk home thinking of the woods like a lost friend.

1 comment:

John Slaughter said...

Wow. I didn't even know you could go that deep.